Main Office: 541-230-1220 | Wildlife Hotline: 541-745-5324
Wildlife Hospital very busy: please call hotline before bringing in an animal
As a nonprofit, Chintimini Wildlife Center is overseen by a Board of Directors. The Board provides governance and financial oversight, and partners with staff leadership to determine a strategy for furthering Chintimini’s mission. Board Officers (President, Vice President, Treasurer, and Secretary) are elected by the Board on an annual basis.
You can learn more about our current Board here.
If you are interested in joining our Board of Directors, please complete the interest form below. Our recruitment process will follow this schedule:
- Applications accepted: July 15 – August 15
- Applications reviewed: August 16 – 18
- Interviews held: August 23 – 31
- New members selected: September 3
- New member orientation: September 15 (approximate)
Please note: the form below closes at midnight on August 15.