Main Office: 541-230-1220 | Wildlife Hotline: 541-745-5324
Wildlife Hospital very busy: please call hotline before bringing in an animal
Youth Education Program Policies
Safety Policies & Procedures
- Program sizes are limited to a maximum of 25 campers per week and 2-3 staff members. Our maximum camper-to-staff ratio is 10:1.
- All program participants, including both campers and their families, are expected to follow our behavior protocols. Participants who do not follow behavior protocols may be dismissed from the program.
- Campers are to be dropped off daily between 8:45 – 9:00am at Chintimini Wildlife Center (311 NW Lewisburg Ave. Corvallis, OR).
- You will be asked to attest that your child is healthy and asymptomatic.
- Campers are to be picked up between 2:45-3pm daily by an authorized adult. If post-care has been pre-arranged, pickup will be scheduled on a case-by-case basis no later than 5:15pm.
- Authorized adults must sign their child in and out each day and will be asked to provide photo ID at pick up. Only those authorized to pick up a camper (provided at time of registration) will be allowed to do so.
- Campers must bring their own food (lunch and snacks), water bottles, sunscreen, and any other items they may need during the day. Campers must be able to apply their own sunscreen.
- If your child appears or is feeling sick, they will be isolated from other campers and sent home. You will be asked to keep your child at home if they have been exposed to someone with symptoms or a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or other contagious illness.
- For any additional questions or concerns not addressed here, please call or email us!
Registration: Terms and Conditions
By submitting a registration form, you confirm that:
- I am the parent/legal guardian of the child listed on the registration form.
- The child listed on the registration form is permitted to attend camp and participate in all activities.
- I understand and assume the risk of my child’s participation in this programs. For myself, my heirs, and assigns, I agree to waive, release and forever discharge any claim for injury or damage, and hold harmless the Chintimini Wildlife Center, its officers, and employees against any claim, loss, liability, or expenses including attorney’s fees, resulting directly or indirectly from participation.
- I give medical consent for Chintimini Wildlife Center staff to administer first aid and/or release care for emergency medical transportation and treatment of my child. I assume all fees associated with medical transportation and care of my child.
- I have read Chintimini Wildlife Center policies and procedures and agree to follow them.
- I understand that my child will be expected to follow